skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Promote a unified voice for the manufacturing and energy sector that enhances the overall manufacturing and energy services community in the San Angelo area.
- Monitor Concho Valley workforce and economic development issues with the objective of sustaining local manufacturing companies by helping to identify risk and provide solutions to barriers.
- Provide Business to Business networking opportunities.
Support the West Texas Training Center facility expansion, teaching, equipment expansion, and fabrication training instructors.
- Provide educational opportunities to benefit SARMA members, their employees and ensure the future labor pool will have the skills necessary to support growth in the San Angelo manufacturing sector.
- Facilitate the growth, retention and recruitment of future workforce by supporting manufacturing training and job skills enhancement.
- Host an annual San Angelo Regional Manufacturers Trade show and conference.
- Create and support student-to-company apprenticeship program.
- Support workforce training at the Howard College West Texas Training Center.
- Investigate and promote private industry investment in training and education programs which can be delivered to local educational institutions – Angelo State College of Business, Angelo State College of Engineering, Howard College West Texas Training Center and the San Angelo Independent School District.
- Promotion of the DRC – the City of San Angelo Development Review Committee meetings that are available at no charge to companies in the planning stages of facility expansion or construction.